New Brotherhood of Wolves

Brotherhood of Wolves Home Page

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zmyballs
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Wed May 07, 2008 7:24 pm

I am zmyballs, I am 22, married with two little boys. I work at Blue Rock Distubution making more than I did in the Air Force. I spent 3 months in Iraq fighting this war that has nothing to do with us right now. I'm living in Montana, US. I have a vamp on servers 1 and 10 and a wolf on server 8. I am master of clans on servers 8 and 10, which are both in the top 20 as far as rank goes. I am here to help any out if I can. Any that would like to join any of my clans, are welcome to. My wolf on server 8:http://s8.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=19420. My vamp on server 10:http://s10.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=17874.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newbow.forumakers.com
Tancred
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:27 am

yo, i'm Tancred. I'm 24 and currently separated (though never married(Thank GOD!)). I"m a manager at a local dollar general and work mostly nights. i only work on server 8 on fight bite and plan on possibly joining more servers in the future. I'm not as experienced as the other members of team BoW but i will try my best to help. i will be able to answer messages after 10 pm on weekdays and currently my weekends are an unknown since i bouncer at bars when my friends' band, the A.P.T.go out and play(shameless plug, i know). Anyways. nice meeting whoever reads this and maybe ppl will apply back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daala
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:12 pm

Howdy, I'm Daala. I am 29, married with one son. I am a stay at home mom for the time being although my work background is in computer technical support and television production. I currently live in Texas but I am a yankee and proud of it. Smile I play a vamp and am an admin of Nocturne on server 8 and so is my husband, Dartag. We met zmyballs on server 8 after his clan members bashed me Very Happy oh memories.... I also met LucianSnB on server 8 when he hilariously asked me to stop kicking his ass (good times). I am a wolf and master of NEWBOW on server 11.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LucianSnB
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:58 am

hello My name is LucianSnB, i am 26 and an admin here on 11 and i have a char on srvr 8 as well i'm a wolf on both, i'm about to be married to my beautiful Ol'lady who is also part of this clan and has another char on srvr 5 in witch she is a vamp, but it works, we have a handsom son who's name is Lucian Scott, this is where my name came from for my char. we live in Oklahoma
Back to top Go down
View user profile
belzkaga

Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:22 pm

Belzkaga, 17, Live in North Dakota.. That's about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salvador

Female
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:59 am

Last edited by Salvador on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azia
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:17 am

Okay... I know this is late, but bear with me since I am a notorious procrastinator.

Im Azia. I play a werewolf on server 8. Im in New Brotherhood of Wolves and has been for awhile. I did have a were on another server, but I took her off because I just couldnt handle multiple accounts with my schedule.

I am 34 years old and live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I am divorced with no kids. I do have two nieces and a nephew who I adore like crazy.

I work as a copy clerk in a business that caters to the legal firms in and around Tulsa and Oklahoma. We just broke off of a larger company and started our own, thus the reason why I havent had time to do anything as of late.

Surprisingly, I am a sort of pacifist. I barely raid... which I know I should more often. I do quests and so forth.

Anyway, Im friendly enough and am happy to be part of the group! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grobar

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:53 am

OK I am Grobar from s8 I think all from s8 have heard something about me...something good...or something bad,there is no third lol!
I play only on s8 i was werewolf now with help of my good friend i swiched to vamps...but i will return soon Twisted Evil

I am from Serbia,17 years old,i go to medic school so you can call me doktor Smile

Do not know is there anything more to say about my self but if I think of something I will edit my post... Wink
Bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrInK

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:20 pm

Yo, im BrInK im 18 years old i do not work cause im a student full time, my dream job is to become an electrician and be a physical trainer aswell, i love music, i work out 4 hours a day, and i only play on server 8 i dont see the need in more than one account and umm ya thats about it later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chainz

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:27 pm

Hi !! my name is Luis from Peru but i live in Miami Fl, I'm current separated like 3 yrs so far, no kids . I work as a supervisor , i like playin' on the web , Im into Martials Arts ( kendo and Iado), anime and manga[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chainz30
Angelic.Diablo

Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:37 pm

hmm...well im 18, live in texas, single (thank GOD lol) I play on S5 as a vamp in B_L and and I master a Wolf clan on server 10 [_hell_] (ranked 6th) and i also play on S8 (kinda obvious though since him here lol). I work as a street rep for a few record lables with hopes of owning my own record label one day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapture

Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:15 pm

My name is Tom, I'm 18, live in Washington state. Working to be a personal trainer, I do local pro wrestling shows on the west coast. I love wrestling. I play on this server at the moment and server 1 on facebook. Long ago I had an account on server 1 as a wolf, but I do not play that one anymore. I have my own clan on facebook bitefight, so if you have a facebook please play with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!
Page 1 of 1