New Brotherhood of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Brotherhood of Wolves

Brotherhood of Wolves Home Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!

Go down 
+8
Grobar
Azia
Salvador
belzkaga
LucianSnB
Daala
Tancred
zmyballs
12 posters
AuthorMessage
zmyballs
Admin
Admin
zmyballs

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:24 pm

I am zmyballs, I am 22, married with two little boys. I work at Blue Rock Distubution making more than I did in the Air Force. I spent 3 months in Iraq fighting this war that has nothing to do with us right now. I'm living in Montana, US. I have a vamp on servers 1 and 10 and a wolf on server 8. I am master of clans on servers 8 and 10, which are both in the top 20 as far as rank goes. I am here to help any out if I can. Any that would like to join any of my clans, are welcome to. My wolf on server 8:http://s8.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=19420. My vamp on server 10:http://s10.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=17874.
Back to top Go down
https://newbow.forumakers.com
Tancred
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:27 am

yo, i'm Tancred. I'm 24 and currently separated (though never married(Thank GOD!)). I"m a manager at a local dollar general and work mostly nights. i only work on server 8 on fight bite and plan on possibly joining more servers in the future. I'm not as experienced as the other members of team BoW but i will try my best to help. i will be able to answer messages after 10 pm on weekdays and currently my weekends are an unknown since i bouncer at bars when my friends' band, the A.P.T.go out and play(shameless plug, i know). Anyways. nice meeting whoever reads this and maybe ppl will apply back
Back to top Go down
Daala
Admin
Admin
Daala

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:12 pm

Howdy, I'm Daala. I am 29, married with one son. I am a stay at home mom for the time being although my work background is in computer technical support and television production. I currently live in Texas but I am a yankee and proud of it. Smile I play a vamp and am an admin of Nocturne on server 8 and so is my husband, Dartag. We met zmyballs on server 8 after his clan members bashed me Very Happy oh memories.... I also met LucianSnB on server 8 when he hilariously asked me to stop kicking his ass (good times). I am a wolf and master of NEWBOW on server 11.
Back to top Go down
LucianSnB
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:58 am

hello My name is LucianSnB, i am 26 and an admin here on 11 and i have a char on srvr 8 as well i'm a wolf on both, i'm about to be married to my beautiful Ol'lady who is also part of this clan and has another char on srvr 5 in witch she is a vamp, but it works, we have a handsom son who's name is Lucian Scott, this is where my name came from for my char. we live in Oklahoma
Back to top Go down
belzkaga

Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:22 pm

Belzkaga, 17, Live in North Dakota.. That's about it
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Female
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:59 am

Last edited by Salvador on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azia
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:17 am

Okay... I know this is late, but bear with me since I am a notorious procrastinator.

Im Azia. I play a werewolf on server 8. Im in New Brotherhood of Wolves and has been for awhile. I did have a were on another server, but I took her off because I just couldnt handle multiple accounts with my schedule.

I am 34 years old and live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I am divorced with no kids. I do have two nieces and a nephew who I adore like crazy.

I work as a copy clerk in a business that caters to the legal firms in and around Tulsa and Oklahoma. We just broke off of a larger company and started our own, thus the reason why I havent had time to do anything as of late.

Surprisingly, I am a sort of pacifist. I barely raid... which I know I should more often. I do quests and so forth.

Anyway, Im friendly enough and am happy to be part of the group! Smile
Back to top Go down
Grobar

Grobar

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:53 am

OK I am Grobar from s8 I think all from s8 have heard something about me...something good...or something bad,there is no third lol!
I play only on s8 i was werewolf now with help of my good friend i swiched to vamps...but i will return soon Twisted Evil

I am from Serbia,17 years old,i go to medic school so you can call me doktor Smile

Do not know is there anything more to say about my self but if I think of something I will edit my post... Wink
Bye
Back to top Go down
BrInK

BrInK

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:20 pm

Yo, im BrInK im 18 years old i do not work cause im a student full time, my dream job is to become an electrician and be a physical trainer aswell, i love music, i work out 4 hours a day, and i only play on server 8 i dont see the need in more than one account and umm ya thats about it later.
Back to top Go down
chainz

chainz

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:27 pm

Hi !! my name is Luis from Peru but i live in Miami Fl, I'm current separated like 3 yrs so far, no kids . I work as a supervisor , i like playin' on the web , Im into Martials Arts ( kendo and Iado), anime and manga[b]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chainz30
Angelic.Diablo

Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:37 pm

hmm...well im 18, live in texas, single (thank GOD lol) I play on S5 as a vamp in B_L and and I master a Wolf clan on server 10 [_hell_] (ranked 6th) and i also play on S8 (kinda obvious though since him here lol). I work as a street rep for a few record lables with hopes of owning my own record label one day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rapture

Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:15 pm

My name is Tom, I'm 18, live in Washington state. Working to be a personal trainer, I do local pro wrestling shows on the west coast. I love wrestling. I play on this server at the moment and server 1 on facebook. Long ago I had an account on server 1 as a wolf, but I do not play that one anymore. I have my own clan on facebook bitefight, so if you have a facebook please play with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!   Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to NEWBOW Home Page, Introudctions go here!
Page 1 of 1