New Brotherhood of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Brotherhood of Wolves

Brotherhood of Wolves Home Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding Stats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Davnet

Davnet

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Regarding Stats Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Stats   Regarding Stats Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:06 pm

I'm new at internet games, and I had a thought....
How important are which Stats to have stronger then others? For instance, Dexterity in a fight would seem something you want as strong as you can get, as well as force and defense, what about Charisma? What does that help you with?
I'd just like to see what every ones opinions are on how they view the importance of their Stats.... Wink
Back to top Go down
zmyballs
Admin
Admin
zmyballs

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Regarding Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Stats   Regarding Stats Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:22 am

Charisma just lowers the chance of being found in a search but dexterity is a big thing for winning battles. It allows you to hold onto your weapon and make a hit and dodge.
Back to top Go down
https://newbow.forumakers.com
Grobar

Grobar

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Regarding Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Stats   Regarding Stats Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:05 pm

Hm... scratch
Let's put it this way...listen to me and just keep your skills like this
Always keep your force and charizma on same level it gives you chance for double attack! Very important!
Keep your dexterity on the same price like defence,like zmyballs said it's very important becouse it gives you chance to avoid oponents attack and gives you beter chance to hit oponent wich is critical if you wan't to win a fight Wink
Endurance is there only for health if you are raider endurance on 150 won't help you with health problems but it works on this 40 endurance you will get 40 helath for one hour... if you have health problems and you do not have 100% potion my advice is take a break for one day and login just to activate medium healing potion Rolling Eyes
And yes keep your defence at least for one higher then force and charizma trust me Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regarding Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Stats   Regarding Stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Stats
Page 1 of 1